My Progress

Friday, April 16, 2010

Success!

I finally got everything right last night on my walk/jog! I found a relatively flat route, had my MP3 player working so I didn't need to think about when to stop and start and was able to complete the cycle for real. It's kind of annoying though, that the man said "you should be feeling the effects of the running now, but not be out of breath or tired" Excuse me, but not jogging in over 10 years I think gives me the right to feel out of breath and tired!
So that will officially be day 1, and I just need to find the time and place to jog again!

Oh and I tried for about 3 sec to jog on the treadmill on Wed, but it totally freaked me out and I couldn't do it :-p

2 comments:

  1. Are you using the C25k podcasts? I really enjoyed them, even though the music wasn't my style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am using the Rich Ullrey, or whatever his name is, podcast. It seems like there might be different ones out there. Is that what you used?

    ReplyDelete